Who needs a money saving expert?
There is one website you need to know about if you are going to live in the UK and want to save money. It is called moneysavingexpert.com and it could save you hundreds if not thousands of pounds.
Moneysavingexpert is a website that has the latest advice and information on how to save money on travel, living expenses, banking, insurance, shopping and is perfect for anyone who doesn’t want to get ripped off (charged too much for goods or services) while living in the UK.
They have the latest information on:
- How to travel cheaply, including guides on how to buy cheap tickets for trains, buses and planes, how to find hotel deals, and deals on days out and attractions in the UK. See here – https://goo.gl/4VaGRY
- The best water, gas or electricity providers in each area of the UK. See here – https://goo.gl/XZo9nc
- How to find the best prices for mobile phones or phone contracts online or in the shops. See here – https://goo.gl/6o2b41
- How to find the best internet service provider (by customer service, by area and by price). See here – https://goo.gl/AdQxMv
- Guides on which banks have the best regular bank accounts, savings accounts, credit card offers, guides on how to invest, which are the best ISA’s, and how to get the best pension in the UK. See here – https://goo.gl/XULPL5
- Guides on which are the best insurance providers for car, health, travel, possessions. See here – https://goo.gl/b64wVH
- Deals and vouchers for shops and online. See here – https://goo.gl/eDdrvQ
- Guides on how to rent a house or room in the UK. See here – https://goo.gl/Pr6vAB
- Guides on how to save money and budget, including budget calculators and tax calculators. See here – https://goo.gl/XGexow
Moneysavingexpert is free to use, and all the articles are updated very regularly. Personally, I used this website a lot whenever I move house in the UK and need to set up things like water, gas, electricity, and internet services.
It is also the first place I check when I need to buy a new phone or look for a new sim card only deal. I would use this frequently to check things like how to buy cheap train tickets or which shops had the best deals. This is a super useful website as you can’t trust companies to give you the best options. Sadly, in the UK these days everyone is out to make a quick buck (quick money). Check out moneysavingexpert.com first and make sure no-one makes a quick buck out of you!